- Customer reviews (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description of product « Intensive cake design Diploma Course – 11 st to 22nd november 2019 »
Come and learn the technical mastery of a true professional combined with commercial knowledge, and you will leave with the keys to achieving success.
You will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
What you will do :
- Bake cake suitable for wedding cakes (theory and practice)
- Making fillings
- Start modelling our fondant flowers
- Fill and prepare your cakes for convering
- Finish modelling your fondant flowers
Day 3 / 4
- Be shown how to cover your cake and dummy cake in order to achieve sharp edges
- How to structure and stack your cakes for stability
- Be shown various cake styling techniques (royal icing, ruffles, airbrush techniques, fondant drapes)
- Cover a square cake with ganache and achieve perfect sharp edges
- Career guide (marketing and diploma)
- Make fondant teddy bear, ribbon bow..
- Cover a cake with ganache and learn how to stack a round shaped cake
Day 9 / 10
- Ganache and cover a handbag cake
Booking conditions :
Times : Monday to Friday from 10am -5:30pm
Open to beginners and intermediate levels. You don’t need a CAP (French baking and cake decorating diploma).
All students will receive a certificate upon completion of the course
Private individual course : 1375 euros
Funding system available : 1500 euros (pôle emploi, DIF, fongecif)
You will need to bring your own packed lunch and a notebook
Please note, if you wish to book a course we require a deposit.
We provide all the ingredients, tools and equipment you need for the duration of the course.
école de cake design
37 avenue laplace
Specifications of product « Intensive cake design Diploma Course – 11 st to 22nd november 2019 »
- formation cake designer